The continual growth of commercial assets in Bangalore has led to a recurrent spread in the housing sector of this city, known as the Silicon Valley of India. Mushrooming residential pockets, numerous new launches by leading developers and enabling social and physical infrastructure is the spectacle in Bangalore which attracts home buyers and investors across the country. The remarkable growth of construction in Bangalore appeals a probe for triggers boosting the demand of residential units here.
- The IT and ITeS service’s domain is the foremost attraction for migrant population in this city. Rewarding employment opportunities have enticed the exodus of working population across the country to aspire for a livelihood in Bangalore
- FDI funded projects in the residential and commercial realty projects have maintained the cash flow for growth and development of construction in Bangalore. With numerous fortune 500 companies establishing their headquarters here, the demand for office space and residential enclaves has been on a continual rise
- Rapid expansion and the reach of infrastructure facilities have facilitated a composite of residential and commercial assets in emerging localities of Bangalore which are recurrently expanding
- Well planned residential pockets with state-of-art civic amenities and connectivity to IT parks/Commercial hubs have lured home buyers to move towards Bangalore for securing a rewarding habitation
- A perfect balance of well distributed daily utilities, eatery joints, market places, schools, hospitals and transit depots around the residential belts in and around localities like Sarjapur Road, JP Nagar, Electronic City and Kanakapura Road in Bangalore have elevated the living index of this city
- Rising demand of assets in Bangalore have also been significantly upheld with the enhanced connectivity via Namma Metro, the Bangalore Metro Rail
Summing up the reassuring spectacle of realty sector in this city, the contribution of massive investment in infrastructure domain, pro-development land use policies and growth in the commercial sector can be attributed majority of the credits. Moving forward, with the new pro-growth government at the center and ever increasing demand of fresh residential/commercial properties, Bangalore in expected to fare better in the coming future.